Conversion items are items/transactions that were brought over from previous software to Vantaca. If one of the conversion items needs to be deleted, you can do so by removing the transaction from the bank register screen. The "Bank Register" screen can be accessed through the "Accounting" tab, then clicking "Bank Register". Once it has been removed from the bank register, a GL entry is now needed to keep the books in balance. The GL entry will be exact opposite of how the transaction was previously entered in the prior software.
Articles in this section
- Reply Method Descriptions for Email Templates
- FAQ - Document File Paths
- Why Isn't There An Attachment On This Bank Return Notifications Action Item?
- Action Item Description vs Action Item Note
- How Will Changing The Date of a Recurring Payment Affect an Owner's Payment For That Month?
- How Can I Allow Owners In The Same Association To Choose Which Charges They Pay via ACH and Which Charges To Manually Pay?
- FAQ - What does the GL TranID Indicate?
- FAQ: Rules Notifications - Electronic Preference, If None Then Paper
- How can I transfer funds between two non-integrated bank accounts?
- Why is this GL code showing up twice on my balance sheet/income statement?