Are you looking to gather information for an association you will no longer be managing? This article will give you a check list for common information needed when an association is leaving your company.
This list is just a potential list of what is needed and may differ based on what you are wanting to provide to the next association company.
You can download any documents that you need to provide to the next association company by going to that association’s document center (Association > Documents). Here you can download Bank Statements, Invoices Images, Financials, etc. that has been uploaded for this association.
1. Homeowners List - you can provide a list of homeowners’ by going to Homeowners > Homeowner List and adding additional columns for any information you would like to provide and then select ‘Export to Excel’
2. Homeowner Additional Info – if the new management company is wanting documentation for any additional information you may have about the homeowners within an association you can provide this information by going to Homeowner > Additional Info and select the Group category for which you are wanting to export information for. Once the group is selected you will select the ‘Export to Excel’ option. This will provide a spreadsheet of all homeowners and their additional information for that group. You will have to export a spreadsheet for each Group.
3. Homeowner Action Items w/ notes and documents: this is a request that will have to go to our Tech Support team for now so you can reach out to our Support team and request this information.
You can run and download any reports by going to the Reports tab within Vantaca
You can export all active and closed information for an association by going to Service Providers > Invoices and filter for the specific association and select all providers. You will also want to make sure that you are selecting ‘Include Closed’ for a completed list. Once the invoices have loaded you will select ‘Export to Excel’ to pull the invoices for this association.
A few other places that will allow you pull the information by exporting to excel are Association Additional Info and the Used GL Accounts for an association.
1. To pull the Association Additional Info you will follow the steps above for Homeowner Additional Info except you will go to Association > Additional Info and select ‘Export This Association to Excel’. This will export all groups within the Additional Info tab so multiple exports are not needed for Association Additional Info.
2. If you are wanting to provide active GL accounts for that association, you will go to Association > GL Accounts and select ‘Export to Excel’ to pull this information.
As always, should there be anything else needed that is not provided on this article and does not have an export to excel option, you can always reach out to our Support team to request that information and we will be more than happy to see if it is able to be pulled!