Summary: The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for importing Tenant Records
- Create and format a tenant records import spreadsheet (or use the attached sample)
- Import a tenant records import spreadsheet
The first step in importing Tenant Records is to create a spreadsheet that includes at least the following mandatory columns:
2. Account or OldAccount (Account is the account number of the OWNER, not the Tenant)
Additional columns that can be included in your spreadsheet include:
- LeaseStart (this must be in date format)
- LeaseEnd (this must be in date format)
Once your spreadsheet is formatted correctly, go to the Settings -> Import page. Click New Import, import type is Tenant, then add your spreadsheet.
A sample spreadsheet that you can use to get started is attached to this article.
Please note that your ability to import tenant records is based on the Tenants Import role security. If you do not have acess to that import, please contact your system administrator.